Report NEP-INT-2006-07-09This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marc J. Melitz & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano, 2005. "Market Size, Trade, and Productivity," Development Working Papers 201, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Gianfranco De Simone, 2005. "How Do Trade in Intermediates and Geographical Forces Interact in Determining the Localisation of Industries in Central Eastern European Countries?," Development Working Papers 203, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Hildegunn Kyvik Nordås & Enrico Pinali & Massimo Geloso Grosso, 2006. "Logistics and Time as a Trade Barrier," OECD Trade Policy Papers 35, OECD Publishing.
- Alessandra Tucci, 2005. "Trade, Foreign Networks and Performance: a Firm-Level Analysis for India," Development Working Papers 199, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Leena Kerkelä & Ellen Huan-Niemi, 2005. "Trade Preferences in the EU Sugar Sector: Winners and Losers," Discussion Papers 358, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Richard E. Baldwin & Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2006. "Trade and Growth with Heterogenous Firms," NBER Working Papers 12326, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00084267_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jaime R. Marquez & John W. Schindler, 2006. "Exchange-rate effects on China’s trade: an interim report," International Finance Discussion Papers 861, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Volker Nocke & Stephen Yeaple, 2006. "Globalization and Endogenous Firm Scope," NBER Working Papers 12322, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hervé Guyomard & Chantal Le Mouël & Fabrice Levert & J. Lambana, 2005. "The tariff-only import regime for bananas in the European Union: Is setting the tariff at right level an impossible mission?," Post-Print halshs-00083696, HAL.
- Baldwin, John R. & Yan, Beiling, 2006. "Exchange Rate Cycles and Canada- U.S. Manufacturing Prices," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2006041e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Ann Harrison, 2006. "Globalization and Poverty," NBER Working Papers 12347, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giovanni Facchini & Johannes Van Biesebroeck & Gerald Willmann, 2005. "Protection for Sale with Imperfect Rent Capturing," Development Working Papers 207, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Pekka Sulamaa & Mika Widgrén, 2004. "EU-Enlargement and Beyond: A Simulation Study on EU and Russia Integration," Discussion Papers 356, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- John G. Fernald & Brent Neiman, 2006. "Measuring the miracle: market imperfections and Asia's growth experience," Working Paper Series 2006-17, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Leena Kerkelä & Heikki Lehtonen & Jyrki Niemi, 2005. "The Impacts of WTO Export Subsidy Abolition on the Agri-food Industry in the EU: A Preliminary Assessment," Discussion Papers 375, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).