Report NEP-INT-2005-09-11This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Widell, Lars, 2005. "On Measurements of the Factor Content of Trade: - The Case of Sweden," Working Papers 2005:7, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Item repec:pas:camaaa:2004-14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian Arnault Emini & John Cockburn & Bernard Decaluwe, 2005. "The Poverty Impacts of the Doha Round in Cameroon: the Role of Tax Policy," Working Papers MPIA 2005-04, PEP-MPIA.
- Item repec:eab:tradew:611 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:tradew:612 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:tradew:610 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:tradew:608 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gustavo Gonzaga & Naércio Menezes Filho & Maria Cristina Terra, 2005. "Trade liberalization and the evolution of skill earnings differentials in Brazil," Textos para discussão 503, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Massimo Omiccioli, 2005. "Trade Credit as Collateral," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 553, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Reuven Glick & Alan M. Taylor, 2005. "Collateral Damage: Trade Disruption and the Economic Impact of War," NBER Working Papers 11565, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:eab:tradew:607 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200585 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paul Cavelaars, 2005. "Globalisation and Monetary Policy," DNB Working Papers 048, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Nicholas Sim & Kong-Weng Ho, 2005. "Autarkic Indeterminacy and Trade Determinacy," Departmental Working Papers wp0507, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.