Report NEP-INT-2005-07-11This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leal-Arcas, Rafael, 2004. "The EC in the WTO: The three-level game of decision-making. What multilateralism can learn from regionalism," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 8, 09.
- Juliette Milgram Baleix & Ana I Moro-Egido, "undated". "Trade types with developed and developing countries. What can we learn from Spanish data?," Working Papers on International Economics and Finance 05-06, FEDEA.
- Carmen Díaz Mora, "undated". "DETERMINANTS OF OUTSOURCING PRODUCTION: A Dynamic Panel Data Approach for Manufacturing Industries," Working Papers on International Economics and Finance 05-07, FEDEA.
- David E. Giles & Chad N. Stroomer, 2005. "Does Trade Openness Affect the Speed of Output Convergence? Some Empirical Evidence," Econometrics Working Papers 0509, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Peter J. Buckley & Jeremy Clegg & Nicolas Forsans & Kevin T. Reilly, 2005. "A Simple and Flexible Dynamic Approach to Foreign Direct Investment Growth: The Canada-United States Relationship in the Context of Free Trade," International Finance 0507002, EconWPA.