Report NEP-INO-2019-12-16This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-INO
The following items were announced in this report:
- Caroline Paunov & Dominique Guellec & Nevine El-Mallakh & Sandra Planes-Satorra & Lukas Nüse, 2019. "On the concentration of innovation in top cities in the digital age," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Policy Papers 85, OECD Publishing.
- Dirk Czarnitzki & Kristof Van Criekingen, 2018. "New evidence on determinants of IP litigation: A market-based approach," Working Papers of ECOOM - Centre for Research and Development Monitoring 621964, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), ECOOM - Centre for Research and Development Monitoring.
- Ernest MIGUELEZ & Julio RAFFO & Christian CHACUA & Massimiliano CODA-ZABETTA & Deyun YIN & Francesco LISSONI & Gianluca TARASCONI, 2019. "Tied in: the Global Network of Local Innovation," Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019) 2019-16, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Rimmer, Matthew, 2019. "Beyond the Paris Agreement: Intellectual Property, Innovation Policy, and Climate Justice," SocArXiv fxhvm, Center for Open Science.
- Enrico Moretti & Claudia Steinwender & John Van Reenen, 2019. "The Intellectual Spoils of War? Defense R&D, Productivity and International Spillovers," NBER Working Papers 26483, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nikola Radovanovic & Maximilian Benner, 2019. "Smart Specialisation and the Wider Innovation Policy Context in the Western Balkans," JRC Research Reports JRC118199, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Ali-Yrkkö, Jyrki & Pajarinen, Mika & Ylhäinen, Ilkka, 2019. "Business Angel Investment, Public Innovation Funding and Firm Growth," ETLA Reports 97, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Catalina MARTINEZ & Valerio STERZI, 2019. "The impact of the abolishment of the professor’s privilege on European university-owned patents," Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019) 2019-15, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- José Luis Moraga-González & Evgenia Motchenkova & Saish Nevrekar, 2019. "Mergers and Innovation Portfolios," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 19-085/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ndubuisi, Gideon, 2019. "Trust and R&D Investments: Evidence from OECD Countries," MPRA Paper 97043, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jakub Growiec, 2019. "The Hardware–Software Model: A New Conceptual Framework of Production, R&D, and Growth with AI," Working Paper series 19-18, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Inés Macho-Stadler & Noriaki Matsushima & Ryusuke Shinohara, 2019. "Organizational Structure and Technological Investment," ISER Discussion Paper 1069, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Wintjes, Rene & Es-Sadki, Nordine & Notten, Ad, 2019. "Systemising social innovation initiatives and their regional context in Europe," MERIT Working Papers 2019-050, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Link, Albert & Scott, John, 2019. "Technological Change in the Production of New Scientific Knowledge: A Second Look," UNCG Economics Working Papers 19-14, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Knut Blind & Mirko Bohm, 2019. "The Relationship Between Open Source Software and Standard Setting," JRC Research Reports JRC117836, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).