Report NEP-INO-2019-04-08This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Peneder & Mark Thompson & Martin Wörter, 2019. "The (Anti-)Competitive Effect of Intellectual Property Rights," WIFO Working Papers 577, WIFO.
- Fitjar, Rune Dahl & Haus-Reve, Silje & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2019. "Does combining different types of collaboration always benefit firms? Collaboration, complementarity and product innovation in Norway," CEPR Discussion Papers 13622, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Akçomak, Ibrahim Semih & Bürken, Serkan, 2019. "The middle-technology trap: The case of the automotive industry in Turkey," MERIT Working Papers 006, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Pieper, Thorsten & Herstatt, Cornelius, 2018. "User innovation barriers and their impact on user-developed products," Working Papers 106, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Abrams, David & Akcigit, Ufuk & Oz, Gokhan & Pearce, Jeremy, 2019. "The Patent Troll: Benign Middleman or Stick-Up Artist?," CEPR Discussion Papers 13620, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Isabelle Liotard & Valérie Revest, 2018. "Contests as innovation policy instruments: lessons from the US federal agencies’ experience," Post-Print hal-02067342, HAL.
- Naude, Wim, 2019. "The race against the robots and the fallacy of the giant cheesecake: Immediate and imagined impacts of artificial intelligence," MERIT Working Papers 005, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Isabel Álvarez & Cipriano Quirós & Francisco J. Santos, 2018. "The differential impact of open innovation on the efficiency of firms," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 1807, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- Andrea Bellucci & Luca Pennacchio & Alberto Zazzaro, 2019. "R&D Subsidies and Firms' Debt Financing," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 153, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- José Guimón & Caroline Paunov, 2019. "Science-industry knowledge exchange: A mapping of policy instruments and their interactions," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Policy Papers 66, OECD Publishing.