Report NEP-INO-2019-03-18This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Popp, 2019. "Environmental policy and innovation: a decade of research," CESifo Working Paper Series 7544, CESifo.
- Ray Lambert & Paul Temple, 2019. "Standard Setting Organizations, Information Flows and Business Strategies: An Empirical Investigation," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0519, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Marco Grazzi & Chiara Piccardo & Cecilia Vergari, 2019. "Concordance and complementarity in IP instruments," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Politica Economica dipe0003, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Esin Yoruk, 2019. "Entrepreneurial and intrapreneurial growth in Central and Eastern European ventures driven by the fit between micro and macro level opportunity exploitation," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 2019-1, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Simplice A. Asongu & Antonio R. Andrés, 2019. "Trajectories of Knowledge Economy in SSA and MENA countries," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 19/013, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Felix Poege & Dietmar Harhoff & Fabian Gaessler & Stefano Baruffaldi, 2019. "Science Quality and the Value of Inventions," Papers 1903.05020, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2019.
- Polemis, Michael & Tselekounis, Markos, 2019. "Does deregulation drive innovation intensity? Lessons learned from the OECD telecommunications sector," MPRA Paper 92770, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ufuk Akcigit & Sina T. Ates & Giammario Impullitti, 2019. "When innovation policy trumped protectionism: the Reagan years," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 545, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Pahnke, André & Welter, Friederike, 2019. "The German Mittelstand: Antithesis to the Silicon Valley entrepreneurship model?," Working Papers 01/19, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- Santacreu, Ana Maria & Varela, Liliana, 2019. "Innovation and the Patterns of Trade: A Firm-Level Analysis," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 404, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Huiwen Lai & Keith E. Maskus & Lei Yang, 2018. "Intellectual Property Enforcement, Exports and Productivity: Evidence from China," RSCAS Working Papers 2018/39, European University Institute.
- Liang, Wen-Jung & Mai, Chao-Cheng & Thisse, Jacques-François & Wang, Ping, 2019. "On the Economics of Science Parks," CEPR Discussion Papers 13568, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Magda Fontana & Martina Iori & Fabio Montobbio & Roberta Sinatra, 2018. "A bridge over troubled water: Interdisciplinarity, Novelty, and Impact," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Politica Economica dipe0002, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).