Report NEP-INO-2017-03-19This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leonel Muinelo-Gallo & Macarena Suanes, 2017. "Determinantes y efectos de la productividad en la industria manufacturera uruguaya (2001 -2009)," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 17-01, Instituto de Economia - IECON.
- Mariacristina Piva & Marco Vivarelli, 2017. "The employment impact of R&D expenditures and capital formation," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Politica Economica ispe0078, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Julia Blasch & Nina Boogen & Nilkanth Kumar & Massimo Filippini, 2017. "The role of energy and investment literacy for residential electricity demand and end-use efficiency," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 17/269, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Laurent Bergé & Nicolas Carayol & Pascale Roux, 2017. "How do inventor networks affect urban invention?," DEM Discussion Paper Series 17-03, Department of Economics at the University of Luxembourg.
- Tamer Taha, 2016. "Is Corruption "Greasing" or "Sanding" the Wheels of Innovation of Firms in MENA?," Working Papers 982, Economic Research Forum, revised Mar 2016.
- Rammer, Christian & Berger, Marius & Doherr, Thorsten & Hud, Martin & Hünermund, Paul & Iferd, Younes & Peters, Bettina & Schubert, Torben, 2017. "Innovationsverhalten der deutschen Wirtschaft: Indikatorenbericht zur Innovationserhebung 2016," The Annual German Innovation Survey, Key Figures Reports 155758, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Pallares-Barbera, M., "undated". "Innovation, and networks in the study of the territory (Innovación, redes y flujos en el estudio del territorio)," Working Paper 10399, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Cathy Ge Bao & Maggie X. Chen, 2016. "Foreign Rivals are Coming to Town: Responding to the Threat of Foreign Multinational Entry," Working Papers 2016-22, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Suchita Srinivasan, 2016. "The light at the end of the tunnel: the impact of policy on the global diffusion of fluorescent lamps," CIES Research Paper series 45-2016, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Ernest MIGUELEZ & Claudia NOUMEDEM TEMGOUA, 2017. "Immigration externalities, knowledge flows and brain gain," Cahiers du GREThA 2017-07, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- d'Andria, Diego & Uebelmesser, Silke, 2016. "The relationship between R&D intensity and profit-sharing schemes: evidence from Germany and the United Kingdom," VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145622, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Burhan, Nik Ahmad Sufian & Che Razak, Razli & Salleh, Fauzilah & Labastida Tovar, María Elena, 2017. "Intelligence and the Ease of Doing Business: Does Intellectual Class Facilitate Leadership and Entrepreneurship?," MPRA Paper 77503, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martina Bozzola & Tim Swanson & Helena Ting, 2016. "Transfer of improved varieties in informal markets and the diffusion of embedded innovation: experimentation with genetic resources in Uganda," CIES Research Paper series 46-2016, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Ankai Xu, 2016. "Environmental regulations and competitiveness: evidence based on Chinese firm data," CIES Research Paper series 47-2016, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Aissaoui, Najeh & Ben Hassen, Lobna, 2015. "Skill-biased Technological Change, E-skills and Wage Inequality: Evidence from Tunisia," MPRA Paper 76551, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Jun 2015.