Report NEP-INO-2016-10-30This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ambashi, Masahito & Régibeau, Pierre & Rockett, Katharine, 2016. "Grantbacks, Territorial Restraints, and the Type of Follow-On Innovation: The "But for..." Defense," CEPR Discussion Papers 11575, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Saidi, Farzad & Zaldokas, Alminas, 2016. "Patents as Substitutes for Relationships," CEPR Discussion Papers 11580, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bharat Diwakar & Gilad Sorek, 2016. "Dynamics of Human Capital Accumulation, IPR Policy, and Growth," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2016-11, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Özak, Ömer, 2016. "Distance to the Pre-industrial Technological Frontier and Economic Development," MPRA Paper 74737, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Seiko Arai, 2016. "Absorptive Capability of Japanese and European MNCs: Balance between Autonomy and Control of R&D Subsidiaries in the US," GRIPS Discussion Papers 16-18, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Bauer, Fredric & Coenen, Lars & Hansen, Teis & McCormick, Kes & Palgan, Yuliya Voytenko, 2016. "Technological innovation systems for biorefineries – A review of the literature," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/27, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Rousselière, Samira & Rousselière, Damien & Ramani, Shyama, 2016. "Innovation Led Alliances: Theory and application to the GM Plant Industry," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 244949, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sanchís-Llopis, Juan A. & Sanchís Llopis, M. Teresa & Esteve, Vicente & Cubel Montesinos, Antonio, 2016. "Institutions, Knowledge Accumulation and Productivity Growth in the Second Half of the XXth," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH 23799, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Arman Avadikyan & Gilles Lambert & Christophe Lerch, 2016. "A Multi-Level Perspective on Ambidexterity: The Case of a Synchrotron Research Facility," Working Papers of BETA 2016-44, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Anna Kowalska-Pyzalska, 2016. "What makes consumers adopt to innovative energy services in the energy market?," HSC Research Reports HSC/16/09, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Tavassoli, Sam & Jienwatcharamongkhol, Viroj, 2016. "Survival of Entrepreneurial Firms: The Role of Agglomeration Externalities," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/28, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Dellis, Konstantinos & Karkalakos, Sotiris, 2015. "Entrepreneurship, growth and unemployment: A panel VAR approach," MPRA Paper 74660, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Borge, Laura & Preschitschek, Nina & Bröring, Stefanie, 2016. "A Multi-Stakeholder Perspective On Factors Affecting Technology Transfer From Academia To Industry In The Bioeconomy," 56th Annual Conference, Bonn, Germany, September 28-30, 2016 244875, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Dakpo, K Hervé & Desjeux, Yann & Jeanneaux, Philippe & Latruffe, Laure, 2016. "Productivity, efficiency and technological change in French agriculture during 2002-2014: A Färe-Primont index decomposition," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 244793, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Arne Isaksen & Franz Tödtling & Michaela Trippl, 2016. "Innovation policies for regional structural change: Combining actor-based and system-based strategies," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2016_05, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Wolfgang Kerber, 2016. "A New (Intellectual) Property Right for Non-Personal Data? An Economic Analysis," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201637, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Brad Hershbein & Lisa B. Kahn, 2016. "Do Recessions Accelerate Routine-Biased Technological Change? Evidence from Vacancy Postings," NBER Working Papers 22762, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zysman, John & Kenney, Martin, 2016. "The Next Phase in the Digital Revolution: Platforms, Abundant Computing, Growth and Employment," ETLA Reports 61, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Nadine Levratto & Evelyne Serverin, 2015.
"The autoentrepreneur regime and the entrepreneurial risk
[L'auto-entrepreneur, au risque de l'entreprise]," Working Papers halshs-01300226, HAL.