Report NEP-INO-2016-07-09This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rehman, Naqeeb Ur, 2016. "Does Internal and External Research and Development Affect Innovation of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises? Evidence from India and Pakistan," ADBI Working Papers 577, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Delanote, Julie, 2016. "Incorporating innovation subsidies in the CDM framework: Empirical evidence from Belgium," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-045, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Lindholm-Dahlstrand, Asa & Andersson, Martin & Carlsson, Bo, 2016. "Entrepreneurial Experimentation: A key function in Entrepreneurial Systems of Innovation," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/20, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation Research.
- Lazkano, Itziar & Nøstbakken, Linda & Pelli, Martino, 2016. "From Fossil Fuels to Renewables: The Role of Electricity Storage," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 11/2016, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Vitaliy Roud & Valeriya Vlasova, 2016. "Firm-Level Evidence on the Cooperative Innovation Strategies in Russian Manufacturing," HSE Working papers WP BRP 63/STI/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Tomasz Brodzicki & Dorota Ciolek, 2016. "Creativity pays off. Innovation, innovation strategy, and internationalization," Working Papers 1601, Instytut Rozwoju, Institute for Development.
- Schubert, Torben & Baier, Elisabeth & Rammer, Christian, 2016. "Technological capabilities, technological dynamism and innovation offshoring," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-044, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Jeroen Hinloopen & Grega Smrkolj & Florian Wagener, 2016. "R&D Cooperatives and Market Collusion: A Global Dynamic Approach," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-048/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- Marco Di Cintio & Sucharita Ghosh & Emanuele Grassi, 2016. "Firm Employment Growth, R&D Expenditures and Exports," Working Papers 2016.44, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Roula Inglesi-Lotz, 2016. "Social Rate of Return to R&D on Various Energy Technologies: Where Should We Invest More? A Study of G7 Countries," Working Papers 201651, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Christian Haas & Karol Kempa, 2016. "Directed Technical Change and Energy Intensity Dynamics: Structural Change vs. Energy Efficiency," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201610, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Konstantin Fursov & Alena Nefedova & Thomas Thurner, 2016. "What User-Innovators Do that Others Don’T: A Study of Daily Practices," HSE Working papers WP BRP 62/STI/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- He, Ming & Chen, Yang & Schramm, Ronald M., 2016. "Agglomeration and Technological Spillovers: Firm-Level Evidence from China's Electric Apparatus Industry," RIEI Working Papers 2016-02, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Research Institute for Economic Integration.
- Herzer, Dierk & Strulik, Holger, 2016. "Religiosity and long-run productivity growth," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 284, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Ross, Heather, 2016. "Turning Rainy Day Oil into Clean Energy Gold: Funding Mission Innovation with a Strengthened Strategic Petroleum Reserve," Discussion Papers dp-16-14, Resources For the Future.
- Nunzia Coco & Monica Calcagno & Maria Lusiani, 2016. "Towards design thinking as a management practice: a learning experiment in teaching innovation," Working Papers 8, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- AfDB AfDB, 2016. "North Africa - Working paper - The Role of Nascent Entrepreneurship in Driving Inclusive Economic Growth in North Africa," Working Paper Series 2336, African Development Bank.
- Chen, Ping-ho & Chu, Angus C. & Chu, Hsun & Lai, Ching-Chong, 2016. "Short-run and Long-run Effects of Capital Taxation on Innovation and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 72211, University Library of Munich, Germany.