Report NEP-INO-2016-02-04This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- José Fernández Donoso, 2016. "A simple index of innovation with complexity," Serie Working Papers 04, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics.
- Alexander Petersen & Daniele Rotolo & Loet Leydesdor, 2016. "A Triple Helix Model of Medical Innovation: Supply, Demand, and Technological Capabilities in terms of Medical Subject Headings," SPRU Working Paper Series 2016-01, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Dolores Añón Higón, 2016. "In-house versus External Basic Research and First-to-market Innovations," Working Papers 1601, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Allan Dahl Andersen & Per Dannemand Andersen, 2016. "Foresighting for Inclusive Development," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20160115, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Tim Buyse & Freddy Heylen & Ruben Schoonackers, 2016. "On the role of public policies and wage formation for private investment in R&D:A long-run panel analysis," Working Paper Research 292, National Bank of Belgium.
- Golikova Victoria & Kuznetsov Boris, 2016. "The Role of Innovation and Globalization Strategies in Post-Crisis Recovery," HSE Working papers WP BRP 123/EC/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Getahun, Tigabu Degu, 2016. "The Effect of Industrial Cluster Policy on Firm Performance in Ethiopia: Evidence from the Leather Footware Cluster," Discussion Papers 229713, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Veerayooth Kanchoochat & Patarapong Intarakumnerd, 2014. "Tigers Trapped: Tracing the Middle-income Trap through the East and Southeast Asian Experience," Competence Centre on Money, Trade, Finance and Development 1404, Hochschule fuer Technik und Wirtschaft, Berlin.
- Matthew L. Wallace & Ismael Rafols, 2016. "Shaping the Agenda of a Grand Challenge: Institutional Mediation of Priorities in Avian Influenza Research," SPRU Working Paper Series 2016-02, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Martin Stuermer & Gregor Schwerhoff, 2015. "Non-renewable resources, extraction technology, and endogenous growth," Working Papers 1506, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 26 Aug 2019.
- Abigail Cooke & Thomas Kemeny, 2016. "Urban Immigrant Diversity and Inclusive Institutions," Working Papers 16-07, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Li, Zhengyu, 2016. "Essays on knowledge sourcing and technological capability : A knowledge structure perspective," Other publications TiSEM b8ff31fc-c57b-4bc3-b5a4-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Nikulin, Alexander Michailovich (Никулин, Александр Михайлович) & Trotsuk, Irina Vladimirovna (Троцук, Ирина Владимировна) & Kopoteva, Inna (Копотева, Инна), 2015.
"Northern territory of the Russian Federation, Europe and America: Comparative analysis of the prospects for rural development
[Северные Территории Российской Федерации, Стран Европы И Америки: Комп," Working Papers mak15n5, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, revised 01 Oct 2015.
- Karl Aiginger, 2016. "Deficits and Strengths in Austrian Competitiveness," FIW Policy Brief series 029, FIW.
- Edward B. BARBIER, 2015. "Is Green Growth Relevant for Poor Economies?," Working Papers P144, FERDI.
- Quan-Hoang Vuong & Thu Hang Do & Thu Trang Vuong, 2016. "Resources, experience and perseverance in entrepreneurs' perceived likelihood of success in an emerging economy," Working Papers CEB 16-006, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ksenofontov, Michael, 2015. "Directions of formation of innovative organizational management structure," 6th (VI) Large Farm Management Conference, September 16-18, 2015, Kyiv, Ukraine 212743, Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Katerina CIAMPI STANCOVA & Jens SORVIK, 2016. "Assessment of strategies for ICT investments using European Structural and Investment Funds: reflections from experts and practical examples," JRC Working Papers JRC99720, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Rabi Mohtar, 2016. "The Water – Energy – Food Nexus: Who Owns it?," Policy notes & Policy briefs 1603, Policy Center for the New South.
- Carlo Borzaga & Silvia Sacchetti, 2015. "Why Social Enterprises Are Asking to Be Multi-stakeholder and Deliberative: An Explanation around the Costs of Exclusion," Euricse Working Papers 1575, Euricse (European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises).
- Evangelos V. Dioikitopoulos & Sugata Ghosh & Eugenia Vella, 2016. "Technological Progress, Time Perception and Environmental Sustainability," Working Papers 2016002, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.