Report NEP-INO-2014-12-19This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00848247 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Juana Sanchez, 2014. "Innovation Output Choices And Characteristics Of Firms In The U.S," Working Papers 14-42, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Paul O'Sullivan, 2014. "DEMAND UNCERTAINTY, R&D LEADERSHIP AND RESEARCH JOINT VENTUREs," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n252-14.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Rutzer, Christian, 2014. "A Theory of Trade Liberalization and Innovations with Heterogeneous Firms," Working papers 2014/02, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Andries, Petra & Hünermund, Paul, 2014. "Staging innovation projects: (when) does it pay off?," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-091, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Crespi, G. & Tacsir, E. & Vargas, F., 2014. "Innovation and productivity in services: Empirical evidence from Latin America," MERIT Working Papers 069, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Graef, Inge & Wahyuningtyas, Sih Yuliana & Valcke, Peggy, 2014. "How Google and others upset competition analysis: disruptive innovation and European competition law," 25th European Regional ITS Conference, Brussels 2014 101378, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Iain M. Cockburn & Jean O. Lanjouw & Mark Schankerman, 2014. "Patents and the Global Diffusion of New Drugs," NBER Working Papers 20492, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Köhler, Christian, 2014. "Bargaining in vertical relationships and suppliers' R&D profitability," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-087, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00980385 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ueda, Masashi, 2014. "A consumer adoption model for smart phone: A survey on Japanese younger generation," 25th European Regional ITS Conference, Brussels 2014 101422, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Mitusch, Kay & Liedtke, Gernot & Guihery, Laurent & Bälz, David, 2014. "The structure of freight flows in Europe and its implications for EU railway freight policy," Working Paper Series in Economics 61, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.