Report NEP-INO-2014-12-13This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bjerke, Lina & Johansson, Sara, 2014. "Innovation and firm collaboration: An exploration of survey data," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 383, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- G. Parmentier & Vincent Mangematin, 2014. "Orchestrating innovation with user communities in the creative industries," Post-Print halshs-00848861, HAL.
- Hall, B.H. & Sena, Vania, 2014. "Appropriability mechanisms, innovation and productivity: Evidence from the UK," MERIT Working Papers 2014-059, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Iizuka, M. & Thutupalli, A., 2014. "Globalization, the rise of biotechnology and catching up in agricultural innovation: The case of Bt technology in India," MERIT Working Papers 2014-054, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Hammer, Andrea, 2014. "Innovation of knowledge intensive service firms in urban areas," Working Paper Series in Economics 63, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Management.
- Ajay Agrawal & Carlos Rosell & Timothy S. Simcoe, 2014. "Tax Credits and Small Firm R&D Spending," NBER Working Papers 20615, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lefebvre, Virginie M. & Molnàr, Adrienn & Kuhne, Bianka & Gellynck, Xavier, 2013. "Network Competence and Open Innovation Behaviour in the Food Sector: An Empirical Investigation," 2013 International European Forum, February 18-22, 2013, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 164739, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Lafond, F., 2014. "The size of patent categories: USPTO 1976-2006," MERIT Working Papers 2014-060, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Bashir, Sadaf & Matzat, U. & Sadowski, B. M., 2014. "The adoption of information and communication technologies in the design sector and their impact on firm performance: Evidence from the Dutch design sector," 25th European Regional ITS Conference, Brussels 2014 101389, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Ralf Martin, 2014. "The Impact of 'Clean Innovation' on Economic Growth: Evidence from the Transport and Energy Industries'," CEP Policy Analysis Papers 017, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Didier, Y. Alia & Reed, Michael R., 2014. "The Dynamic Implication of Agricultural Research and Development Investment for Economic Development," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170494, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Latvala, Terhi & Mandolesi, Serena & Nicholas, Phillipa & Zanoli, Raffaele, 2013. "Identifying Expectations for Innovations in Management Practices in Dairy Sector by Using Q Methodology," 2013 International European Forum, February 18-22, 2013, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 164734, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Fusari, Angelo, 2014. "An Explanation of Economic Change and Development," MPRA Paper 60042, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
- Urmetzer, Sophie & Pyka, Andreas, 2014. "Varieties of knowledge-based bioeconomies," FZID Discussion Papers 91-2014, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Erdem, Seda & Campbell, Danny & Thompson, Carl, 2014. "Addressing elimination and selection by aspects decision rules in discrete choice experiments: does it matter?," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169839, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.