Report NEP-INO-2014-11-01This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Otello Ardovino & Luca Pennacchio, 2014. "Inter-firm R&D cooperation in local innovation networks: The case of Italian technological districts," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2014/09, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:534 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Preeya Mohan & Eric Strobl & Patrick Watson, 2014. "Innovative Activity in the Caribbean: Drivers, Benefits, and Obstacles," Working Papers 2014-595, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Florian Umlauf, 2014. "Network Determinants of a Collaborative Funding System: The Case of the German Innovation Policy," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2014-03, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Evita Pangaribowo & Nicolas Gerber & Pascal Tillie, 2013. "Assessing the FNS impacts of technological and institutional innovations and future innovation trends," FOODSECURE Working papers 11, LEI Wageningen UR.
- Nikolas J. Zolas, 2014. "International Patenting Strategies With Heterogeneous Firms," Working Papers 14-28, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Jackie Krafft & Francesco Quatraro & Pier-Paolo Saviotti, 2014. "The dynamics of knowledge-intensive sectors' knowledge base: Evidence from Biotechnology and Telecommunications," Post-Print hal-01070557, HAL.
- Joachim Wagner, 2014. "Exports, R&D and Productivity: A test of the Bustos-model with enterprise data from France, Italy and Spain," Working Paper Series in Economics 310, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Jean-Pierre Micaëlli & Joelle Forest & Eric Coatanéa & Galina Medyna, 2014. "How to improve Kline and Rosenberg's chain-linked model of innovation: building blocks and diagram-based languages," Post-Print halshs-01064736, HAL.
- Bettina Blasini & Rani Jeanne Dang & Tim Minshall & Letizia Mortara, 2013. "The Role of Communicators in Innovation Clusters," Post-Print halshs-00929782, HAL.
- Juan A. Máñez & María E. Rochina-Barrachina & Amparo Sanchis-Llopis & Juan A. Sanchis-Llopis, 2014. "The determinants of R&D persistence in SMEs," Working Papers 1410, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Edward Lorenz, 2014. "Do Credit Constrained Firms in Africa Innovate Less? A Study Based on Nine African Nations," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-29, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Wen Wen & Chris Forman & Sirkka Jarvenpaa, 2014. "How Do Open Standards Influence Inventive Activity? Evidence from the IETF," Working Papers 14-20, NET Institute.
- Florence Honore, 2014. "From Common Ground To Breaking New Ground: Founding Team's Prior Shared Experience And Start-Up Performance," Working Papers 14-39, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.