Report NEP-INO-2014-10-17This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Galina A. Kitova, 2014. "Taxation Of R&D: Review Of Practices," HSE Working papers WP BRP 28/STI/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Aizhan Samambayeva & Manuel Fernández Grela, 2014. "Innovation performance as a factor of socio-economic development in Kazakhstan," 2nd International Conference on Energy, Regional Integration and Socio-Economic Development 7897, EcoMod.
- Yih-Luan CHYI & Kuei-Yen LIAO, "undated". "Innovation, Agglomeration, and Knowledge Spillovers: An Empirical Study of Finnish and Swedish Firms," EcoMod2010 259600039, EcoMod.
- Graziella Bonanno, 2014. "Ict And R&D As Inputs Or Efficiency Determinants? Analysing Italian Manufacturing Firms 2007-2009," Working Papers 201412, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Martin Fransman, 2014. "Models of Innovation in Global ICT Firms: The Emerging Global Innovation Ecosystems," JRC Working Papers JRC90726, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Olof Hallonsten, 2014. "ERAWATCH Country Reports 2012: Sweden," JRC Working Papers JRC90739, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Michael STIMMELMAYR & Doina RADULESCU, "undated". "The Impact of the 2008 German Corporate Tax Reform: A Dynamic CGE Analysis," EcoMod2009 21500085, EcoMod.
- Fatih Karanfil & Bilge Ozturk, "undated". "Optimal Enforcement Policy and Firm´s Decisions on R&D and Emissions," EcoMod2007 23900041, EcoMod.
- Mikel Buesa & Thomas Baumert & Joost Heijs & Monica Martinez Pellitero, "undated". "Novel Applications of Existing Econometric Instruments to Analyse Regional Innovation Systems: The Spanish Case," Regional and Urban Modeling 283600017, EcoMod.
- Bruno VAN POTTELSBERGHE & Nicolas VAN ZEEBROECK, "undated". "Filing Strategies and Patent Value," EcoMod2008 23800148, EcoMod.
- Mark Huberty & Amma Serwaah & Georg Zachmann, 2014. "A flexible, scaleable approach to the international patent 'name game'," Working Papers 850, Bruegel.
- Milan Viturka, "undated". "Innovative Potential Regional Evaluation in the Czech Republic," Regional and Urban Modeling 283600104, EcoMod.