Report NEP-INO-2014-08-02This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marc Baudry & Adrien Hervouet, 2014. "Innovation on the seed market: the role of IPRs and commercialisation rules," Working Papers 1411, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Simachev, Yuri & Kuzyk, Mikhail & Feygina, Vera, 2014. "Cooperation between Russian research organizations and industrial companies: factors and problems," MPRA Paper 57503, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhiqi Chen, 2014. "Supplier Innovation in the Presence of Buyer Power," Carleton Economic Papers 14-03, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Turkeli, S. & Wintjes, R., 2014. "Towards the societal system of innovation: The case of metropolitan areas in Europe," MERIT Working Papers 040, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Anna Cabigiosu & Francesco Zirpoli & Markus Becker, 2014. "Developing shared product platforms during a merger: The Fiat-Chrysler case," Working Papers 11, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Diego-Ivan Ruge-Leiva, 2014. "International R&D spillovers and unobserved common shocks," Working Papers 08/14, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.
- Vertesy, D., 2014. "Successive leadership changes in the regional jet industry," MERIT Working Papers 046, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Bas, M. & Paunov, C., 2014. "The unequal effect of India's industrial liberalization on firms' decision to innovate: Do business conditions matter?," MERIT Working Papers 044, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Fan, Cuihong & Jun, Byoung Heon & Wolfstetter, Elmar G., 2014. "Optimal bid disclosure in license auctions with downstream interaction," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 467, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Michael D. Frakes & Melissa F. Wasserman, 2014. "Is the Time Allocated to Review Patent Applications Inducing Examiners to Grant Invalid Patents?: Evidence from Micro-Level Application Data," NBER Working Papers 20337, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tom Kauko, 2014. "Innovation in real estate and evolutionary agendas," ERES eres2014_15, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Bartekova, E., 2014. "An introduction to the economics of rare earths," MERIT Working Papers 043, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).