Report NEP-INO-2014-03-01This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- L. Lambertini & R. Orsini, 2014. "Process Innovation and Product Quality Improvement in a Dynamic Monopoly," Working Papers wp926, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Martínez Ros, Ester & Kunapatarawong, Rasi, 2014. "A resource pool for environmental innovation," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb140301, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Aiello, Francesco, 2013. "The effectiveness of R&D support in Italy. Some evidence from matching methods," MPRA Paper 53848, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liliana Proskuryakova & Dirk Meissner & Pavel Rudnik, 2014. "A Policy Perspective On The Russian Technology Platforms," HSE Working papers WP BRP 26/STI/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Georg Licht & Bettina Peters, 2014. "Do Green Innovations stimulate Employment? – Firm-level Evidence From Germany," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 53, WWWforEurope.
- Sandro Montresor & Antonio Vezzani, 2014. "On the R&D giants' shoulders: Do FDI help to stand on them?," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2014-01, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Colin Davis & Ken-ichi Hashimoto, 2014. "Industry Concentration, Knowledge Diffusion, and Economic Growth Without Scale Effects," Discussion Papers 1408, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Sasaki, Hiroaki & Hoshida, Keisuke, 2014. "Semi-Endogenous R&D Growth Model with Negative Population Growth," MPRA Paper 53833, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Natera, Jose Miguel & Pansera, Mario, 2013. "How Innovation Systems and Development Theories complement each other," MPRA Paper 53633, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tian Tang & David Popp, 2014. "The Learning Process and Technological Change in Wind Power: Evidence from China's CDM Wind Projects," NBER Working Papers 19921, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:8037 is not listed on IDEAS anymore