Report NEP-INO-2011-08-02This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Duarte Leite & Pedro Campos & Isabel Mota, 2011. "Computational Results on Membership in R&D Cooperation Networks: To Be or Not To Be in a Research Joint Venture," FEP Working Papers 420, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Lopes, Margarida, 2011. "Education, vocational training and R&D: towards new forms of labor market regulation," MPRA Paper 32412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. Naghavi & C. Strozzi, 2011. "Intellectual Property Rights, Migration, and Diaspora," Working Papers wp774, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Abe Dunn, 2010. "Drug Innovations and Welfare Measures Computed from Market Demand: The Case of Anti-Cholesterol Drugs," BEA Working Papers 0057, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- A. Naghavi & J. Spies & F. Toubal, 2011. "Intellectual Property Rights, Product Complexity, and the Organization of Multinational Firms," Working Papers wp773, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Philip McCann & Raquel Ortega-Argilés, 2011. "Smart specialisation, regional growth and applications to EU cohesion policy," Working Papers 2011/14, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Ulrich Witt & Julia Sophie Woersdorfer, 2011. "Parting with "Blue Monday" – Preferences in Home Production and Consumer Responses to Innovations," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2011-10, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Sapi, Geza & Suleymanova, Irina, 2011. "Technology licensing by advertising supported media platforms: An application to internet search engines," DICE Discussion Papers 23, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).