Report NEP-INO-2010-11-20This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dolores Añon Higón, 2010. "ICT and Innovation Activities: Evidence for UK SMEs," Working Papers 1002, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Schnitzer, Monika, 2010. "Financial constraints and innovation: Why poor countries don't catchup," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 341, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20100112 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2010. "The internationalization of firms in the service industries: channels, determinants and sectoral patterns," MPRA Paper 26548, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Josh Lerner, 2010. "Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Financial Market Cycles," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2010/3, OECD Publishing.
- Christian Helmers & Mark Rogers, 2010. "The Impact of University Research on Corporate Patenting," SERC Discussion Papers 0054, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00534712_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tom Broekel & Holger Graf, 2010. "Structural properties of cooperation networks in Germany: From basic to applied research," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-078, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Natarajan Balasubramanian & Jagadeesh Sivadasan, 2010. "NBER Patent Data-BR Bridge: User Guide and Technical Documentation," Working Papers 10-36, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Castro-Martínez, Elena & Molas-Gallart, Jordi & Olmos-Peñuela, Julia, 2010. "Knowledge transfer in the Social Sciences and the Humanities: informal links in a Public Research Organization," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201012, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Catalina Martinez, 2010. "Insight into Different Types of Patent Families," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2010/2, OECD Publishing.