Report NEP-INO-2010-09-25This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2010046 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2010048 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Amit, Raphael & Zott, Christoph, 2010. "Business model innovation: Creating value in times of change," IESE Research Papers D/870, IESE Business School.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2010040 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2010044 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Brigitte Granville & Eshref Trushin, 2010. "The hope for neglected diseases: R&D incentives," Working Papers 35, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Frietsch, Rainer & Meng, Yu, 2010. "Indicator-based reporting on the Chinese innovation system 2010: Life sciences in China," Discussion Papers "Innovation Systems and Policy Analysis" 26, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2010043 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Waśniewski, Krzysztof, 2010. "Patterns of technological progress and corporate innovation," MPRA Paper 25186, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luciana Lazzeretti & Francesco Capone & Tommaso Cinti, 2010. "Technological innovation in creative clusters. The case of laser in conservation of artworks in Florence," IERMB Working Paper in economics 1002, Institut d'Estudis Regionals i Metropolitans de Barcelona.
- Luintel, Kul B & Khan, Mosahid & Theodoridis, Konstantinos, 2010. "How Robust is the R&D-Productivity relationship? Evidence from OECD Countries," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2010/7, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.