Report NEP-INO-2010-01-30This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leo Wangler, 2010. "Renewables and Innovation - Empirical Assessment and Theoretical Considerations," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-002, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Guido Buenstorf & Matthias Geissler, 2009. "Not invented here: Technology licensing, knowledge transfer and innovation based on public research," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2009-20, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2010002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pri:cepsud:1201 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:develo:1762 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alessia Pisoni & Alberto Onetti & Luciano Fratocchi & Marco Talaia, 2010. "Managing R&D activities in the Italian red biotech industry. A comparison between Italian independent firms and multinational companies," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf1003, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Cristiano Antonelli & Jackie Krafft & Francesco Quatraro, 2010. "Recombinant Knowledge and Growth: The Case of ICTs," Post-Print hal-00448649, HAL.
- Goedhuys, Micheline & Srholec, Martin, 2010. "Understanding multilevel interactions in economic development," MERIT Working Papers 003, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Item repec:eab:develo:1812 is not listed on IDEAS anymore