Report NEP-INO-2009-10-31This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ilke VAN BEVEREN & Hylke VANDENBUSSCHE, 2009. "Product and Process Innovation and the decision to Export: Firm-level evidence for Belgium," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2009032, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Tomás del Barrio-Castro & José García-Quevedo, 2009. "The determinants of university patenting: Do incentives matter?," Working Papers 2009/13, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Vanessa OLTRA (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113) & René KEMP (University of Maastrich) & Frans P. de VRIES (University of Stirling), 2009. "Patents as a Measure for Eco-Innovation," Cahiers du GREThA 2009-05, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Margaret Kyle & Anita McGahan, 2009. "Investments in Pharmaceuticals Before and After TRIPS," NBER Working Papers 15468, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martinsson, Gustav & Lööf, Hans, 2009. "Impact of Economic Crises on Innovation Activity: Firm Level Evidence from Patent Data," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 200, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Pierre Mohnen & Boris Lokshin, 2009. "What does it take for and R&D tax incentive policy to be effective?," Working Papers 2009/9, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Item repec:nbr:nberwo:15437 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cowan, Robin & Jonard, Nicolas & Sanditov, Bulat, 2009. "Fits and Misfits: Technological Matching and R&D Networks," MERIT Working Papers 042, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- William R. Kerr, 2009. "Breakthrough Inventions and Migrating Clusters of Innovation," NBER Working Papers 15443, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicolas CARAYOL (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113) & Lorenzo CASSI (CES, Université Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne - CNRS), 2009. "Who\'s Who in Patents. A Bayesian approach," Cahiers du GREThA 2009-07, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Naomi R. Lamoreaux & Kenneth L. Sokoloff & Dhanoos Sutthiphisal, 2009. "The Reorganization of Inventive Activity in the United States during the Early Twentieth Century," NBER Working Papers 15440, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicolae Gârleanu & Leonid Kogan & Stavros Panageas, 2009. "The Demographics of Innovation and Asset Returns," NBER Working Papers 15457, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.