Report NEP-INO-2009-08-30This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chu, Angus C., 2009. "Effects of Patent Length on R&D: A Quantitative DGE Analysis," MPRA Paper 16918, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sharon Belenzon & Tomer Berkovitz & Patrick Bolton, 2009. "Intracompany Governance and Innovation," NBER Working Papers 15304, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordanier, John & Chun-Hui, Miao, 2009. "Sequential Innovation and the Duration of Technology Licensing," MPRA Paper 16882, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Douhan, Robin & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2009. "Entrepreneurial Innovations, Entrepreneurship Policy and Globalization," Working Paper Series 807, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 23 Jul 2013.
- Funke, Michael & Yu, Hao, 2009. "Economic growth across Chinese provinces: in search of innovation-driven gains," BOFIT Discussion Papers 10/2009, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Martinsson, Gustav, 2009. "Equity Financing and Innovation: is Europe different from the United States?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 192, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Pitelis, Christos & Panagopoulosi, Andreas, 2009. "Innovation Governance for Value Capture -The Problem and a Proposed Simple Model-based Solution," Papers DYNREG42, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Broström, Anders & McKelvey, Maureen, 2009. "How do Organisational and Cognitive Distances Shape Firms’ Interactions with Universities and Public Research Institutes?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 188, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Item repec:esr:wpaper:dynreg41 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kristy Buzard & Gerald Carlino, 2009. "The geography of research and development activity in the U.S," Working Papers 09-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Kottaridi, Constantina & Papanastassiou, Marina & Pitelis, Christos, 2009. "Determinants of MNE Subsidiaries Decisions to Set Up Own R&D Laboratories - Theory and Evidence," Papers DYNREG38, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1765016331 is not listed on IDEAS anymore