Report NEP-INO-2009-06-10This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laura Magazzini & Fabio Pammolli & Massimo Riccaboni & Maria Alessandra Rossi, 2009. "Patent Disclosure and R&D Competition in Pharmaceuticals," DISA Working Papers 0902, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 11 Jun 2009.
- Mueller, Elisabeth & Harhoff, Dietmar & Haeussler, Carolin, 2009. "To Be Financed or Not : The Role of Patents for Venture Capital Financing," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-003, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Knockaert, M. & Ucbasaran, D. & Wright, M. & Clarysse, B., 2009. "How does tacit knowledge transfer influence innovation speed? The case of science based entrepreneurial firms," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2009-07, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2009. "The Organization of the Innovation Industry: Entrepreneurs, Venture Capitalists and Oligopolists," Working Paper Series 783, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Baum, Joel & Cowan, Robin & Jonard, Nicolas, 2009. "Network-independent partner selection and the evolution of innovation networks," MERIT Working Papers 022, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Alston, Julian M. & Pardey, Philip G. & Ruttan, Vernon W., 2008. "Research Lags Revisited: Concepts and Evidence from U.S. Agriculture," Staff Papers 50091, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Matopoulos, Aristides & Vlachopoulou, Maro, 2008. "Identifying Innovation Strategies: Insights from the Greek Food Industry," 110th Seminar, February 18-22, 2008, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 49881, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Scellato, Giuseppe, 2009. "The Localized Introduction Of Biased Technological Change And Productivity Growth. The Empirical Evidence In The Italian Manufacturing Industry," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200908, University of Turin.
- Henchion, Maeve M. & Kelly, Debbie & O'Reilly, Paul, 2008. "Technology Transfer in the Irish Food Industry: Researcher Perspectives," 110th Seminar, February 18-22, 2008, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 49850, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jikun Huang & Scott Rozelle, 2009. "Agriculture, Food Security,and Poverty in China; Past Performance, Future Prospects, and Implications for Agricultural R&D Policy," Working Papers id:2039, eSocialSciences.
- Gellynck, Xavier & Kuhne, Bianka, 2008. "Innovation in Traditional Food Networks," 110th Seminar, February 18-22, 2008, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 49847, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:2001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jan Pahl, 2009. "Research Governance in Social Science and Social Care Research," Working Papers id:2034, eSocialSciences.
- Sodano, Valeria, 2008. "Innovation and Food System Sustainability: Public Concerns vs Private Interests," 110th Seminar, February 18-22, 2008, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 49891, European Association of Agricultural Economists.