Report NEP-INO-2009-02-22This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giovanni Cerulli & Bianca Poti', 2008. "Evaluating the Effect of Public Subsidies on firm R&D activity: an Application to Italy Using the Community Innovation Survey," CERIS Working Paper 200809, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Julien Pénin, 2009. "On the consequences of university patenting: What can we learn by asking directly to academic inventors?," Working Papers of BETA 2009-04, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00360997_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Benedikt Schnellbächer & Johannes Stephan, 2009. "The Role of the Intellectual Property Rights Regime for Foreign Investors in Post-Socialist Economies," IWH Discussion Papers 4, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Grid Thoma & Salvatore Torrisi, 2009. "Financial Patenting in Europe," NBER Working Papers 14714, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elisa Ughetto & Andrea Vezzulli, 2008. "Guarantee-backed loans and R&D investments. Do mutual guarantee consortiums value R&D?," KITeS Working Papers 227, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Dec 2008.
- Giovanni Villani, 2008. "R&D Cooperation in Real Option Game Analysis," Quaderni DSEMS 19-2008, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Martin Schaaper, 2009. "Measuring China's Innovation System: National Specificities and International Comparisons," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2009/1, OECD Publishing.
- Luigi Filippini & Gianmaria Martini, 2009. "Strategic Choice between Process and Product Innovation under Different Competitive Regimes," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Teoria Economica e Metodi Quantitativi itemq0953, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Mario Coccia, 2008. "Democratization is the determinant of technological change," CERIS Working Paper 200806, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Mario Coccia, 2008. "How should be the levels of public and private R&D investments to trigger modern productivity growth? Empirical evidence and lessons learned for Italian economy," CERIS Working Paper 200805, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Item repec:cmi:wpaper:cemi-workingpaper-2009-002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore