Report NEP-INO-2005-11-12This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Goedhuys, Micheline, 2005. "Learning, Product Innovation and Firm Heterogeneity in Tanzania," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 07, United Nations University - INTECH.
- José-Miguel Benavente & Luiz de Mello & Nanno Mulder, 2005. "Fostering Innovation in Chile," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 454, OECD Publishing.
- Uwe Cantner & Andreas Nicklisch & Torsten Weiland, 2005. "Innovation races: An experimental study on strategic research activities," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft 17/2005, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- William R. Latham & C. Gay & Christian LeBas, 2005. "Collective Knowledge, Prolific Inventors and the Value of Inventions: An Empirical Study of French, German and British Owned U.S. Patents, 1975-1998," Working Papers 05-16, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Alex Gaudeul, 2005. "Public provision of a private good: What is the point of the BSD license?," Industrial Organization 0511002, EconWPA.
- William R. Latham & Christian Le Bas, 2005. " Persistence of Firm Innovative Behavior: Towards an Evolutionary Theory," Working Papers 05-14, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Davide Consoli, 2005. "Cash and the Counter: Capabilities and Preferences in the Demand for Banking Technologies," Development and Comp Systems 0511010, EconWPA.
- Item repec:dgr:unuint:200506 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter Maskell & Torben Pedersen & Bent Petersen & Jens Dick-Nielsen, 2005. "Learning Paths to Offshore Outsourcing - From Cost Reduction to Knowledge Seeking," DRUID Working Papers 05-17, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Archanun Kohpaiboon, 2005. "The International Allocation of R&D Activity by US Multinationals: The East Asian Experience in Comparative Perspective," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-117, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Item repec:dgr:kubtil:200522 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Brissimis, Sophocles N. & Kosma, Theodora, 2005. "Market power, innovative activity and exchange rate pass-through in the euro area," Working Paper Series 0531, European Central Bank.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Jacques Mairesse & Laure Turner, 2005. "Identifying Age, Cohort and Period Effects in Scientific Research Productivity: Discussion and Illustration Using Simulated and Actual Data on French Physicists," NBER Working Papers 11739, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nykvist, Jenny, 2005. "Entrepreneurship and Liquidity Constraints: Evidence from Sweden," Working Paper Series 2005:21, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Guido Ascari & Valeria Di Cosmo, 2005. "Determinants of Total Factor Productivity in the Italian Regions," Macroeconomics 0511009, EconWPA.
- Item repec:dgr:kubtil:200418 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Adrian Peralta-Alva, 2005. "The Information Technology Revolution and the Puzzling Trends in Tobin’s average q," Development and Comp Systems 0511003, EconWPA.