Report NEP-INO-2005-07-11This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2004-26 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bossink, Bart A.G., 2004. "Effectiveness of Innovation Leadership Styles: A Manager’s Influence on Ecological Innovation in Construction Projects," Serie Research Memoranda 0027, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2005-1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Masurel, Enno, 2005. "Use of Patent Information : Empirical Evidence from Innovative SMEs," Serie Research Memoranda 0002, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2005-5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- José M. Labeaga & Ester Martínez Ros, . "Persistence and ability in the innovation decisions," Working Papers 2005-16, FEDEA.
- Maïder SAINT-JEAN (E3i, IFReDE-GRES), 2005. "Polluting emissions standards and clean technology trajectories under competitive selection and supply chain pressure," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2005-16, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Franke, Nikolaus & von Hippel, Eric & Schreier, Martin, 2005. "Finding commercially attractive user innovations: A test of lead user theory," Working papers 4536-05, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Lucas, William A. & Cooper, Sarah Y., 2005. "Enhancing self-efficacy to enable entrepreneurship: The case of CMIÂ€Ù³ Connections," Working papers 18178, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Joana Costa & Aurora A. C. Teixeira, 2005. "Universities as sources of knowledge for innovation.The case of Technology Intensive Firms in Portugal," FEP Working Papers 181, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Arbussà, Anna & Coenders, Germà, 2005. "Innovation strategies in the presence of technology markets: evidence from Spanish innovative firms," Working Papers of the Department of Economics, University of Girona 15, Department of Economics, University of Girona.