Report NEP-INO-2005-06-05This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Erik Stam & Elizabeth Garnsey, 2005. "New Firms Evolving in the Knowledge Economy; problems and solutions around turning points," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2005-05, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Helmut Karl & Antje Möller & Ximena Matus & Edgar Grande & Robert Kaiser, 2005. "Environmental Innovations: Institutional Impacts on Co-operations for Sustainable Development," Working Papers 2005.58, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Alfons Palangkaraya & Paul H. Jensen & Elizabeth Webster, 2005. "Determinants of International Patent Examination Outcomes," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2005n06, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Diego Comin & Thomas Philippon, 2005. "The Rise in Firm-Level Volatility: Causes and Consequences," NBER Working Papers 11388, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberto FONTANA & Aldo GEUNA & Mireille MATT, 2005. "Factors Affecting University–Industry R&D Collaboration : The importance of screening and signalling," Working Papers of BETA 2005-07, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Julien PENIN, 2005. "Open knowledge disclosure, incomplete information and collective innovations," Working Papers of BETA 2005-10, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Margit Osterloh & Sandra Rota, 2005. "Open Source software development ? just another case of collective invention?," CREMA Working Paper Series 2005-08, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).