Report NEP-INO-2005-02-01This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Keld Laursen & Ammon Salter, 2005. "My Precious. The Role of Appropriability Strategies in Shaping Innovative Performance," DRUID Working Papers 05-02, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Antonio LORENZON & Peter J. VAN BAALEN & Luciano PILOTTI, 2005. "Marketing Knowledge Management in strategic adoption of a CRM solutions: global supports and applications in Europe," Departmental Working Papers 2005-03, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Antonio LORENZON & Peter J. VAN BAALEN & Luciano PILOTTI, 2005. "CRM technologies as a leverage of competitiveness and business value creation in European markets:," Departmental Working Papers 2005-04, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Boyan Jovanovic & Peter L. Rousseau, 2005. "General Purpose Technologies," NBER Working Papers 11093, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:rea:gaelwp:200406 is not listed on IDEAS anymore