Report NEP-INO-2004-07-04This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephan Klasen & Thorsten Nestmann, 2004. "Population, Population Density, and Technological Change," CESifo Working Paper Series 1209, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ristuccia , C.A. & Tooze, J.A., 2003. "The Cutting Edge of Modernity: Machine Tools in the United States and Germany 1930-1945," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0342, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Mark Bils, 2004. "Measuring the Growth from Better and Better Goods," NBER Working Papers 10606, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giuseppe Medda & Claudio Piga & Donald S. Siegel, 2004. "Assessing the Returns to Collaborative Research: Firm-Level Evidence from Italy," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0416, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:rugggd:200472 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bronwyn H. Hall, 2004. "Exploring the Patent Explosion," NBER Working Papers 10605, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Perkins & Eric Neumayer, 2004. "The international diffusion of new technologies: a multi-technology analysis of latecomer advantage and global economic integration," Development and Comp Systems 0407001, EconWPA, revised 01 Jul 2004.
- David B. Audretsch & Julie Ann Elston, 2004. "Can Institutional Change Impact High-Technology Firm Growth?: Evidence from Germany's Neuer Markt," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-25, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.