Report NEP-INO-2003-10-28This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cdl:cshedu:1000 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paul Cavelaars, 2003. "Has the tradeoff between productivity gains and job growth disappeared?," MEB Series (discontinued) 2003-12, Netherlands Central Bank, Monetary and Economic Policy Department.
- Oriana Bandiera & Imran Rasul, 2002. "Social Networks and Technology Adoption in Northern Mozambique," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 35, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- J. Vicente BLANES & Isabel BUSOM, . "Participation in R&D Subsidy Programs: who Gets the Money?. The case of Spanish Manufacturing Firms," Studies on the Spanish Economy 164, FEDEA.
- Timothy C. Sargent, . "Structural Unemployment and Technical Change in Canada, 1990-1999," Working Papers-Department of Finance Canada 2001-03, Department of Finance Canada.
- Michele Boldrin, 2003. "Rent Seeking and Innovation," Theory workshop papers 658612000000000063, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jean Olson Lanjouw & Mark Schankerman, 2002. "Research Productivity and Patent Quality: Measurement with Multiple Indicators," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 32, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.