Report NEP-INO-2000-10-31This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heijden, Hans van der, 2000. "E-Tam : a revision of the Technology Acceptance Model to explain website revisits," Serie Research Memoranda 0029, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Florence Hubert & Nigel Pain, 2000. "Inward Investment and Technical Progress in the UK Manufacturing Sector," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 268, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:fip:fednep:v.6no.4:x:2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fip:fednep:v.6no.4:x:3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael J. Orlando, 2000. "On the importance of geographic and technological proximity for R&D spillovers : an empirical investigation," Research Working Paper RWP 00-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:259 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- L. Lambertini & G. Primavera, 2000. "Delegation vs Cost-Reducing R&D in a Cournot Duopoly," Working Papers 377, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Item repec:wop:bodewp:385 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Kevin J. Stiroh, 2000. "Raising the Speed Limit: US Economic Growth in the Information Age," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 261, OECD Publishing.
- Michael R. Pakko, 2005. "Changing technology trends, transition dynamics and growth accounting," Working Papers 2000-014, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Item repec:fip:fednep:v.6no.4:x:5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Timothy G. Conley & Christopher R. Udry, 2000. "Learning About a New Technology: Pineapple in Ghana," Working Papers 817, Economic Growth Center, Yale University, revised May 2004.