Report NEP-INO-2000-03-13This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- George Norman & Lynne Pepall, 2000. "Product Differentiation and Upstream-Downstream Relations," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0010, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Wikström, Solveig, 1999. "ICT and Household-Firm Relations," Working Paper Series 527, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Gunther Maier, 1999. "Externalities, Growth, and Regional Stagnation," Working Papers geewp03, Vienna University of Economics and Business Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Snower, Dennis J., 2000. "The Division of Labor and the Market for Organizations," Working Paper Series 528, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Miguel A. León-Ledesma, 2000. "Cumulative Growth and the Catching-up Debate from a Dis-equilibrium Standpoint," Studies in Economics 0001, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Rosenberg, Nathan, 2000. "Incentives for Academic Entrepreneurship and Economic Performance: Sweden and the United States," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 362, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Oded Galor & Omer Moav, 1999. "From Physical to Human Capital Accumulation: Inequality in the Process of Development," Working Papers 99-27, Brown University, Department of Economics.