Report NEP-INO-2000-01-07This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:wop:mit21c:031 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:nbr:nberre:1834 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bronwyn Hall & Fumio Hayashi, 1989. "Research and Development As An Investment," NBER Working Papers 2973, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Satyajit Chatterjee & Russell Cooper, 1993. "Entry and Exit, Product Variety and the Business Cycle," NBER Working Papers 4562, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:jen:jenavo:9908 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bipasa Datta, . "Experimentation, Information sharing and Oligopoly Limit Pricing," Discussion Papers 99/34, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Item repec:wop:mit21c:032 is not listed on IDEAS anymore