Report NEP-IND-2020-04-06This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Kene Boun My & Andrea Guido & Mathieu Lefebvre, 2020. "Controlling Monopoly Power in a Double-Auction Market Experiment," GREDEG Working Papers 2020-06, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Iossa, Elisabetta & Loertscher, Simon & Marx, Leslie & Rey, Patrick, 2020. "Collusive Market Allocations," TSE Working Papers 20-1084, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Neus, Werner & Stadler, Manfred & Unsorg, Maximiliane, 2020. "Market structure, common ownership and coordinated manager compensation," University of Tübingen Working Papers in Business and Economics 133, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, School of Business and Economics.
- Emek Basker & Fariha Kamal, 2020. "Recall and Response: Relationship Adjustments to Adverse Information Shocks," Working Papers 20-13, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Juan A. Máñez Castillejo & James H. Love, 2019. "Quantifying Sunk Costs and Learning Effects in R&D Persistence," Working Papers 1920, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Fabian Stephany & Niklas Stoehr & Philipp Darius & Leonie Neuhauser & Ole Teutloff & Fabian Braesemann, 2020. "The CoRisk-Index: A data-mining approach to identify industry-specific risk assessments related to COVID-19 in real-time," Papers 2003.12432, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2020.
- Neuhäusler, Peter & Rothengatter, Oliver, 2020. "Patent applications: Structures, trends and recent developments 2018," Studien zum deutschen Innovationssystem 4-2020, Expertenkommission Forschung und Innovation (EFI) - Commission of Experts for Research and Innovation, Berlin.
- Joseph Cullen & Nicolas Schutz & Oleksandr Shcherbakov, 2020. "Welfare Analysis of Equilibria With and Without Early Termination Fees in the US Wireless Industry," Staff Working Papers 20-9, Bank of Canada.