Report NEP-IND-2020-01-27This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-IND
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dertwinkel-Kalt, Markus & Wey, Christian, 2019. "Multi-product bargaining, bundling, and buyer power," DICE Discussion Papers 329, Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Soheil Ghili & Vineet Kumar, 2020. "Spatial Distribution of Supply and the Role of Market Thickness: Theory and Evidence from Ride Sharing," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2219, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Allain, Marie-Laure & Chambolle, Claire & Rey, Patrick & Teyssier, Sabrina, 2020. "Vertical Integration as a Source of Hold-up: an Experiment," TSE Working Papers 20-1062, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Pierre BAUBY, 2019. "The governance of State-owned Enterprises (SOEs) operating under monopoly situation," CIRIEC Working Papers 1931, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- Ariane Charpin & Joanna Piechucka, 2020. "Merger Efficiency Gains: Evidence from a Large Transport Merger in France," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1843, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jeyhun Mikayilov & Fred Joutz & Fakhri Hasanov, 2019. "Gasoline Demand in Saudi Arabia: Are the Price and Income Elasticities Constant?," Discussion Papers ks--2019-dp81, King Abdullah Petroleum Studies and Research Center.
- Brown, David P. & Zarnikau, Jay & Woo, Chi-Keung, 2020. "Does Locational Marginal Pricing Impact Generation Investment Location Decisions? An Analysis of Texas's Wholesale Electricity Market," Working Papers 2020-1, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.