Report NEP-IND-2019-01-21This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cédric Duprez & Glenn Magerman, 2019. "Price Updating with Production Networks," Working Papers ECARES 2019-07, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Daniel Levy, 2019. "Not All Price Endings Are Created Equal: Price Points and Asymmetric Price Rigidity," Working Papers 2019-01, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Matej Bajgar & Giuseppe Berlingieri & Sara Calligaris & Chiara Criscuolo & Jonathan Timmis, 2019. "Industry Concentration in Europe and North America," OECD Productivity Working Papers 18, OECD Publishing.
- Hiroaki Ino & Norimichi Matsueda & Jun'ichi Miki, 2019. "Hold-up Problems in Contracting Out Waste Collection Services," Discussion Paper Series 186, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Jan 2019.
- Emmanuel Dhyne & Glenn Magerman & Ayumu Ken kikkawa, 2019. "Imperfect Competition in Firm-to-Firm Trade," Working Papers ECARES 2019-05, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.