Report NEP-IND-2018-03-05This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-IND
The following items were announced in this report:
- Darius Schlangenotto & Martin Poniatowski & Dennis Kundisch, 2018. "What Drives Paid Search Success: A Systematic Literature Review," Working Papers Dissertations 31, Paderborn University, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics.
- Paul R. Milgrom & Steven Tadelis, 2018. "How Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Can Impact Market Design," NBER Working Papers 24282, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bertini, Marco & Buehler, Stefan & Halbheer, Daniel, 2018. "Consumer Resistance," Economics Working Paper Series 1804, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars & Tåg, Joacim, 2018. "Threatening to Buy: Private Equity Buyouts and Antitrust Policy," Working Paper Series 1199, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Hellwig, Michael & Schober, Dominik & Cabral, Luís, 2019. "Incentive regulation: Evidence from German electricity networks," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-010, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Habte, Osmis & Holm, Håkan J., 2017. "Competition Makes Inspectors More Lenient: Evidence from the Motor Vehicle Inspection Market," Working Papers 2017:19, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Habte, Osmis, 2017. "Opening Hours Decision and Competition in the Motor Vehicle Inspection Market," Working Papers 2017:20, Lund University, Department of Economics.