Report NEP-IND-2018-02-26This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kenji Fujiwara, 2018. "The Effects of Entry under the Coexistence of Oligopolistic and Monopolistic Competition," Discussion Paper Series 174, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Feb 2018.
- Tsuyoshi Toshimitsu & Tetsuya Nakajima, 2018. "On the merger paradox and asymmetric product differentiation," Discussion Paper Series 173, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Feb 2018.
- Grillitsch, Markus, 2018. "Place-based entrepreneurship and innovation policy for industrial diversification," Papers in Innovation Studies 2018/3, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Demuynck, Thomas & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & Saulle, Riccardo D. & Seel, Christian, 2018. "Bertrand Competition with Asymmetric Costs: A Solution in Pure Strategies," Research Memorandum 002, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Ajay K. Agrawal & Joshua S. Gans & Avi Goldfarb, 2018. "Human Judgment and AI Pricing," NBER Working Papers 24284, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hunold, Matthias & Shekhar, Shiva, 2018. "Supply chain innovations and partial ownership," DICE Discussion Papers 281, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).