Report NEP-IND-2017-06-11This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aguirregabiria, Victor & Slade, Margaret, 2017. "Empirical Models of Firms and Industries," CEPR Discussion Papers 12074, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guillem Roig, 2017. "Duopolistic competition in markets where consumers have switching costs," Documentos de Trabajo 015621, Universidad del Rosario.
- In Kyung Kim & Yoon-Jin Lee & Young-Ro Yoon, 2017. "Sequential Supply Decision and Market Efficiency: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 1703, Nazarbayev University, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2017.
- Roberto Burguet & Vaiva Petrikaite, 2017. "Targeted Advertising and Costly Consumer Search," Working Papers 971, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Daniel Garcia, 2017. "Dynamic Pricing with Search Frictions," Vienna Economics Papers 1703, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- In Kyung Kim & Vladyslav Nora, 2017. "Does Vertical Integration Enhance Non-Price Efficiency? Evidence from the Movie Theater Industry," Working Papers 1701, Nazarbayev University, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2018.
- Liliana Manea & Shawki Said Mohamed Ali, 2017. "Mergers and Their Human Side: Key Factors for an Effective Acquisition and for Surviving One," Working papers 10, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.