Report NEP-IND-2017-05-07This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gilad Sorek, 2017. "Market Power and Growth through Vertical and Horizontal Competition," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2017-01, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Kuntner, Tobias, 2017. "Price promotions and brand equity: the role of brand types," EconStor Preprints 157296, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Aguirregabiria, Victor & Slade, Margaret E., 2017. "Empirical Models of Firms and Industries," Microeconomics.ca working papers margaret_e._slade-2017-4, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 27 Apr 2017.
- Brian Adams & Kevin R. Williams, 2017. "Zone Pricing in Retail Oligopoly," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2079R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Apr 2017.
- Paul Belleflamme & Wing Man Wynne Lam & Wouter Vergote, 2017. "Price Discrimination and Dispersion under Asymmetric Profiling of Consumers," AMSE Working Papers 1713, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.