Report NEP-IND-2017-03-12This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marini, Marco A. & Corchon, Luis, 2016. "Handbook of Game Theory and Industrial Organization: An Introduction," MPRA Paper 77169, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Koichi Futagami & Toshihiro Matsumura & Kizuku Takao, 2017. "Mixed Duopoly: Differential Game Approach," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 17-03, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Manova, Kalina & Yu, Zhihong, 2017. "Multi-Product Firms and Product Quality," CEPR Discussion Papers 11861, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mónica Correa-López & Rafael Doménech, 2017. "Service regulations, input prices and export volumes: evidence from a panel of manufacturing firms," Working Papers 1707, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Uwe Cantner & Josefine Diekhof, 2017. "Incumbents' Asymmetric Responses to Environmentally Friendly Entrants in the Automotive Industry," Jena Economic Research Papers 2017-004, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, revised 13 Jul 2017.
- Macchiavello, Rocco & Miquel-Florensa, Josepa, 2017. "Vertical Integration and Relational Contracts: Evidence from the Costa Rica Coffee Chain," CEPR Discussion Papers 11874, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.