Report NEP-IND-2015-11-21This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Michaelis & Thomas Ziesemer, 2015. "On dynamic standards for energy efficiency in differentiated duopoly," Discussion Paper Series 325, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Chrysovalantou Miliou & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2015. "Vertical Integration, Knowledge Disclosure and Decreasing Rival's Cost," Working Papers 1507, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- C. Halmenschlager & A. Mantovani, 2015. "On the private and social desirability of mixed bundling in complementary markets with cost savings," Working Papers wp1038, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Gergely Csorba & Zoltan Papai, 2015. "Does one more or one less mobile operator affect prices? A comprehensive ex-post evaluation of entries and mergers in European mobile telecommunication markets," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1541, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Antoine Goujard, 2015. "Enhancing Competitiveness, Purchasing Power and Employment by Increasing Competition in France," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1267, OECD Publishing.
- Shastitko, Andrey E. & Golovanova, Svetlana V., 2014. "Collusion In Markets Characterized By One Large Buyer: Lessons Learned From An Antitrust Case In Russia," EconStor Research Reports 122048, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Tamer Cetin & Kadir Y. Eryigit, 2015. "Estimating the Economic Effects of Deregulation: Evidence from the Turkish Airline Industry," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1525, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.