Report NEP-IND-2015-11-01This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dijkstra, Pieter, 2015. "Price leadership and unequal market sharing," Research Report 15005-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Alex Barrachina & Yair Tauman & Amparo Urbano, 2015. "Entry with Two Correlated Signals," Working Papers 2015/14, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Pop, Izabela Luiza, 2015. "Cartels: a Good or a Bad Strategy?," MPRA Paper 67314, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haucap, Justus & Stühmeier, Torben, 2015. "Competition and antitrust in internet markets," DICE Discussion Papers 199, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Dubois, Pierre & Perrone, Helena, 2015. "Price Dispersion and Informational Frictions: Evidence from Supermarket Purchases," CEPR Discussion Papers 10906, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- AntÃ³nio Almeida & Luiz Machado, 2015. "Air passengers? shopping behaviour and regional development," ERSA conference papers ersa15p943, European Regional Science Association.
- Stuetzer, Michael & Obschonka, Martin & Audretsch, David B. & Wyrwich, Michael & Rentfrow, Peter J. & Coombes, Mike & Shaw-Taylor, Leigh & Satchell, Max, 2015. "Industry Structure, Entrepreneurship, and Culture: An Empirical Analysis Using Historical Coalfields," MPRA Paper 67425, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tatiana Mikhailova, 2015. "Spatial Competition and Transport Infrastructure: The Case of Moscow Office Rental Market," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1011, European Regional Science Association.