Report NEP-IND-2015-06-27This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tsuyoshi Toshimitsu, 2015. "On the efficiency of Bertrand and Cournot equilibrium in the presence of asymmetric network compatibility effects," Discussion Paper Series 129, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Jun 2015.
- Tsuyoshi Toshimitsu, 2015. "Price and quantity competition in a differentiated duopoly with network compatibility effects," Discussion Paper Series 128, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Jun 2015.
- Renda, Andrea, 2015. "Antitrust, Regulation and the Neutrality Trap," CEPS Papers 10472, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Dörrenbächer, Christoph & Witzmann, Natalie, 2015. "The link between cultural due diligence and socio-cultural post-merger integration management as a critical success factor in M&As," Working Papers 84, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute of Management Berlin (IMB).
- Francesco Decarolis & Maria Polyakova & Stephen P. Ryan, 2015. "Subsidy Design in Privately-Provided Social Insurance: Lessons from Medicare Part D," NBER Working Papers 21298, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barry, I. & Bonroy, O. & Garella, P.G., 2015. "On taxes and subsidies with private eco-labeling," Working Papers 2015-09, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Hombert, Johan & Matray, Adrien, 2015. "Can Innovation Help U.S. Manufacturing Firms Escape Import Competition from China?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10666, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lukasz Grzybowski, 2015. "The role of network effects and consumer heterogeneity in adoption of mobile phones: evidence from South Africa," Working Papers 522, Economic Research Southern Africa.