Report NEP-IND-2015-06-20This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- C. Benassi & M. Castellani & M. Mussoni, 2015. "Price equilibrium and willingness to pay in a vertically differentiated mixed duopoly," Working Papers wp1012, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Dertwinkel-Kalt, Markus & Wey, Christian, 2015. "Merger remedies in oligopoly under a consumer welfare standard," DICE Discussion Papers 187, Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Sebastien Mitraille & Henry Thille, 2015. "Speculative Constraints on Oligopoly," Working Papers 1505, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- F. Delbono & L. Lambertini, 2015. "Investigating the Strategic Nature of Supply Functions in Oligopoly," Working Papers wp1011, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- David Kopanyi & Anita Kopanyi-Peuker, 2015. "Endogenous information disclosure in experimental oligopolies," Discussion Papers 2015-11, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Englmaier, Florian & Schmöller, Arno & Stowasser, Till, 2015. "Price discontinuities in an online market for used cars," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 505, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.