Report NEP-IND-2015-02-28This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlsson, Mikael, 2014. "Selection Effects in Producer-Price Setting," Working Paper Series 290, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Fosgerau, Mogens & de Palma, André, 2015. "Demand systems for market shares," MPRA Paper 62106, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Faias, Marta & Hervés-Estévez, Javier & Moreno-García, Emma, 2014. "Stability in price competition revisited," MPRA Paper 62302, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Aug 2014.
- Anne Duchêne, 2015. "Patent Litigation Insurance," Working Papers 2015-621, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Aguirregabiria, Victor & Suzuki, Junichi, 2015. "Empirical Games of Market Entry and Spatial Competition in Retail Industries," CEPR Discussion Papers 10410, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olga Syraya, 2014. "Mobile Telecommunications and Digital Innovations," EIIW Discussion paper disbei200, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Angela Garcia Calvo, 2014. "The Role of State-Firm Relationships in Fostering Competitiveness: Telefonicaâ€™s Upgrading," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 397, Collegio Carlo Alberto.