Report NEP-IND-2014-05-24This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dimitrios Xefteris & Nicholas Ziros, 2014. "A Spatial Model of Perfect Competition," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 05-2014, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Alipranti, Maria & Milliou, Chrysovalantou & Petrakis, Emmanuel, 2014. "Price vs. quantity competition in a vertically related market," DICE Discussion Papers 146, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Vitor Miguel Ribeiro, 2014. "Strategic delegation in two-sided markets," FEP Working Papers 536, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- João Correia-da-Silva & Joana Pinho & Hélder Vasconcelos, 2014. "Sustaining collusion in markets with a general evolution of demand," FEP Working Papers 537, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Jeitschko, Thomas D. & Jung, Yeonjei & Kim, Jaesoo, 2014. "Bundling and joint marketing by rival firms," DICE Discussion Papers 144, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Liu, Yizao & Rui, Huaxia, 2014. "Consumer Attention, Engagement, and Market Shares: Evidence from the Carbonated Soft Drinks Market," 2014 AAEA/EAAE/CAES Joint Symposium: Social Networks, Social Media and the Economics of Food, May 29-30, 2014, Montreal, Canada 166114, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Canadian Agricultural Economics Society;European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Turban, Manfred, 2014.
"Hybride Distributionssysteme auf Basis von Systemmarken bei vertikalen Unternehmen im Non-Food-Konsumgütersektor und ihre Internationalisierung
[Hybrid Distribution Systems Based Upon Integrated La," Duesseldorf Working Papers in Applied Management and Economics fobe28, Duesseldorf University of Applied Sciences.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Valerie Smeets & Frederic Warzynski, 2014. "Rethinking Deindustrialization," Economics Working Papers 2014-14, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.