Report NEP-IND-2014-05-17This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00989261 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cosnita-Langlais, Andreea & Sørgard, Lars, 2014. "Enforcement vs Deterrence in Merger Control: Can Remedies Lead to Lower Welfare?," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 7/2014, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Brent Hueth & GianCarlo Moschini, 2014. "Endogenous Market Structure and the Cooperative Firm," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 14-wp547, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Daniel Elfenbein & Raymond Fisman & Brian McManus, 2014. "Market Structure, Reputation, and the Value of Quality Certification," NBER Working Papers 20074, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Satoh, Atsuhiro & Tanaka, Yasuhito, 2014. "Choice of strategic variables under relative profit maximization in asymmetric oligopoly," MPRA Paper 55886, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tanaka, Yasuhito, 2014. "Equivalance of Cournot and Bertrand equilibria in differentiated duopoly under relative profit maximization with linear demand," MPRA Paper 55890, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tanaka, Yasuhito, 2014. "Irrelevance of the choice of strategic variables in duopoly under relative profit maximization," MPRA Paper 55891, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tanaka, Yasuhito, 2014. "Relative profit maximization and irrelevance of leadership in Stackelberg model," MPRA Paper 55887, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Franz Hackl & Michael E. Kummer & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer & Christine Zulehner, 2014. "Market Structure and Market Performance in E-Commerce," Economics working papers 2014-04, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Brian Baugh & Itzhak Ben-David & Hoonsuk Park, 2014. "Can Taxes Shape an Industry? Evidence from the Implementation of the “Amazon Tax”," NBER Working Papers 20052, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hyo Won Lee & Yun Jeong Choi, 2014. "How the new leniency program in Korea affect cartel formation and cartel detection?," Working papers 2014rwp-65, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Meersman, Hilde & Strandenes, Siri Pettersen & Van de Voorde, Eddy, 2014. "Port Pricing: Principles, Structure and Models," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 14/2014, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Aviral Kumar Tiwari & Suresh K.G. & Mohamed Arouri & Frédéric Teulon, 2014. "Causality between consumer price and producer price: Evidence from Mexico," Working Papers 2014-292, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Steve Cicala, 2014. "When Does Regulation Distort Costs? Lessons from Fuel Procurement in U.S. Electricity Generation," NBER Working Papers 20109, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Myrto Kalouptsidi, 2014. "Detection and Impact of Industrial Subsidies: The Case of World Shipbuilding," NBER Working Papers 20119, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.