Report NEP-IND-2013-11-29This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sergio Currarini & Marco A. Marini, 2013. "Coalitional Approaches to Collusive Agreements in Oligopoly Games," DIAG Technical Reports 2013-15, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Manasakis, Constantine & Vlassis, Minas, 2013. "Downstream mode of competition with upstream market power," DICE Discussion Papers 118, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Pio Baake & Ulrich Schwalbe, 2013. "Price Guarantees, Consumer Search, and Hassle Costs," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1335, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Wilko Bolt & David Humphrey, 2013. "Competition in bank-provided payment services," DNB Working Papers 401, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- David Byrne & Brian K. Kovak & Ryan Michaels, 2013. "Price and Quality Dispersion in an Offshoring Market: Evidence from Semiconductor Production Services," NBER Working Papers 19637, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cevikarslan, Salih, 2013. "Optimal patent length and patent breadth in an R&D driven market with evolving consumer preferences: An evolutionary multi-agent based modelling approach," MERIT Working Papers 020, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Rosa J. & Mohnen P., 2013. "Doing R&D in a closed or open mode : dynamics and impacts on productivity," MERIT Working Papers 060, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Akçomak S. & Akdeve E. & Fındık D., 2013. "How do ICT firms in Turkey manage innovation? : diversity in expertise versus diversity in markets," MERIT Working Papers 024, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).