Report NEP-IND-2013-08-05This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Esteban-Bravo, Mercedes & Vidal-Sanz, Jose M., 2013. "A nonlinear product differentiation model à la Cournot: a new look to the newspapers industry," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb132002, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Rosella Levaggi & Michele Moretto & Paolo Pertile, 2013. "The dynamics of pharmaceutical regulation and R&D investments," Working Papers 13/2013, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Andreoli-Versbach, Patrick & Franck, Jens-Uwe, 2013. "Endogenous Price Commitment, Sticky and Leadership Pricing: Evidence from the Italian Petrol Market," Discussion Papers in Economics 16182, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- João Amador & Ana Cristina Soares, 2013. "Competition in the Portuguese economy: Estimated price-cost margins under imperfect labour markets," Working Papers w201308, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Rabah Amir & David Encaoua & Yassine Lefouili, 2013. "Optimal Licensing of Uncertain Patents in the Shadow of Litigation," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00847955, HAL.